Welcome to the online entry system for the PURINA PRO PLAN Sydney Royal Dog Show. Please
ensure that you have read the
2016 PURINA PRO PLAN Sydney Royal Dog Show Schedule, incorporating the Dog Special
RAS General Regulations.
Are you a RAS member? One of the many benefits of being a RAS Member is that
your Competition Entry Fees are reduced. You can sign up to become a
member now. Read more about why you should become a RAS member and receive these benefits immediately.
- Click the ‘Enter’ button below to enter the Show.
- Enter the DOGS NSW/ Recognised Controlling Body Membership Number. To be eligible
to enter a dog the owner MUST be a financial member of the ANKC State Member Body
of the State in which they reside. These are - Dogs NSW, Dogs Victoria, Canine Control
Council (Queensland), Dogs SA, Dogs West, Tasmanian Canine Association Inc, Dogs
ACT and Dogs NT. This requirement also applies to all Persons who wish to handle
an Exhibit at the Show.
- Complete your Exhibitor Details, then click the ‘Conditions of Entry’ check box.
Please note you may need to re-check this box if you have made changes to your entry.
- Click the Enter Exhibits button to open the Exhibit entry page.
- Select the Section you wish to enter from the drop down list.
- Supply entry details as required.
- Should you need to make a change, click the edit box beside the entry listing. Once
all entry details are complete, click the ‘Finish’ button.
- Complete your Application for Entry using our secure on-line payment system. We
accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express IMPORTANT: If the
Exhibitor is not a member of the RAS and enters one Class entry in Conformation,
Agility, Obedience or Sweepstakes, a minimum Entry Fee of $32 will be charged
for that Class entry PER ONLINE SESSION. Does not apply to Breeders Group, Baby Puppy Class, All Sweepstakes and Handler Classes.
- A confirmation page will be displayed once your payment details have been recorded.
The confirmation page should be printed and retained for your records and will serve
as your tax invoice. You will also receive an email confirming your entry. If you do not
receive a confirmation email, your entry may not have been completed.
- Note - Please do not click the refresh, back or stop button of
your browser at any time as this may result in duplication of application details.
Need more help? Feel free to browse the
Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any questions, email or phone (02) 9704 1007.