Welcome to the online entry system for Horse Competitions. Enter online for Breeds,
Hacks, Leading Rein, Harness, Riding and Showjumping. For all other Horse Competitions, please click
to return to the Horse Competition page to download an Application
Have your details ready
You will need the following information to complete your online Application for
- Your RAS membership number (to receive reduced Entry Fees)
- Registration details for each horse
- AAR registered microchip number for each horse
- Your credit card
- Breeds, Hacks, Leading Rein, Harness & Riding – Wednesday 4 November 2015
- Showjumping – Thursday 7 January 2016
Steps to complete your Application for Entry
Please ensure that you have read the
2016 Horse Schedule
RAS General Regulations.
- As a Condition of Entry, your horse
the Australasian Animal Registry. If your horse is not already microchipped, please contact your local vet then visit
www.aar.org.au to register the microchip number online.
One of the many benefits of being a RAS Member is that your Competition Entry Fees
can be reduced (depending on the Class(es) entered) as well as your stabling rates. You can sign up
to become a member now. Read more about why you should become a RAS member and receive
these benefits immediately.
- If you are completing more than one Application for Entry (that is for another Exhibitor
or a partnership) a new online application must be made for each Exhibitor. The
Exhibitor must be or include the registered Owner of a horse Exhibit.
- Choose the Competition you wish to enter then complete the entry details, including
all performance information. Note that Group Classes are entered in a separate category.
You will need a valid AAR microchip number for each horse to complete your application.
- Choose the Class/es you wish to enter and complete the entry details required. Should
you need to make a change, click the 'Edit' button beside the entry listing. Once
you have completed your entries, click the 'Finish' button.
- Click the Terms & Conditions entry check box. Please note you may need to re-check
this box if you have made changes to your Application for Entry.
- Check your entries. The summary page lists all your entries and total amount due.
You can edit your details and Exhibits prior to payment.
- Complete your Application for Entry using our secure on-line payment system. We
accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- A confirmation page will be displayed once your payment details have been recorded.
The confirmation page should be printed and retained for your records and will serve
as your tax invoice. You will also receive an email confirming your entry. If you do
not receive a confirmation email, your entry may not have been completed.
Please note if your Application for Entry is incomplete or incorrect, a $16 Correction
Fee may be charged per Application for Entry. Your nomination or entry may not be
accepted if details are incomplete or incorrect.
Need more help?
Browse our Frequently
or contact the Competition Co-ordinator via email: email@example.com
or phone (02) 9704 1220.
Your horse must be registered with the Australasian Animal Registry. If your horse is not already microchipped, please contact your local vet then visit
to register the microchip number online.
Please be aware that there are four national microchip registries. If you are unsure which registry your animal
is registered with please visit
prior to commencing your online Application for Entry.