RAS Rural Achiever Award 2014
Online Application Form
Please read through the below instructions carefully to ensure your application form is submitted correctly.
- Each applicant should submit a separate application form
- Before submitting this application please ensure you have:
- Completed all the required entrant details and questionnaire answers.
- Uploaded a photograph. The image must be a jpg. file and of a file size no larger than 500kb.
- Uploaded a single page covering letter. The document can be a word file or pdf file.
- Please save/title both files with your full name, for example “johnsmith”.
- Please do not include résumés. Only application forms will be considered in the judging process.
- Entries will close on 11 October 2013 so ensure your completed application form is submitted in time.
You will need to be available to spend nine consecutive days at the Sydney Royal Easter Show during April 2014, and participate fully in the Award program.
If you have any inquires regarding submitting this form please do not hesitate to contact Jen Rogan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:
02 9704 1294.
If you have any further inquiries regarding the RAS Rural Achiever Award please do not hesitate to contact:
Coordinator, Agricultural Development and Youth Initiatives
Address: 1 Showground Road
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Phone: 02 9704 1294
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
The RAS adheres to the National Principles as specified in the Privacy Legislation. It has put in place policies and procedures to ensure adherence to this legislation. The information provided to the RAS via this website is used for the purpose of processing the Application and any associated activity relating to the application, processing and administering of the Application. In submitting an Application, Applicants consent to this information being used for this purpose, including this information being made available to RAS sponsors, the media, the public, promotional purposes, archival purposes, published in RAS publications and could be made available to other third parties for the purpose of promoting the RAS, or as otherwise required by law. The RAS may use the information to advise the Applicant about other services or facilities which the RAS offers unless the Applicant advises otherwise. The provision of information is voluntary, however, if this information is not provided, the RAS may not be able to effect the purposes for which the information has been provided or collected. Applicants have a right of access to and alter personal information concerning themselves in terms of the Privacy Act. This may be done by contacting the Coordinator or the RAS Privacy Officer on (02) 9704 1111, or in writing to the RAS, Locked Bag 4317, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127.